This polymer features excellent adhesion and flexibility. It offers nice control for professionals who prefer to work with a polymerization rate of moderate to fast. This Clear version includes a unique sparkling effect.
Size, SKU & UPC:
- 44 ml / 1.5 fl oz: TO-AP-023 | 819019012696
- 103 ml / 3.5 fl oz: TO-AP-024 | 819019012702
- 251 ml / 8.5 fl oz: TO-AP-025 | 819019012719
Ingredients: Ethyl Methacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Benzoyl Peroxide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Acrylic powder is a staple in nail salons around the world. It is a finely ground polymer powder specially formulated to be used on the nail to create amazing designs.
This product is made from a polymer known as polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), which is combined with a liquid monomer to create a thick paste that can be applied onto the nail and shaped before it hardens.
Moreover, acrylic powders come in a number of different colors to help you create several designs. It is also available in various textures, which affect the final appearance of the nails.
Follow these steps for amazing acrylics.
- Start by prepping the nails. Push back your cuticles and file your nails to remove any shine.
- Pour liquid monomer into a small glass dish or container and dip your brush into it.
- Next, touch the brush into the acrylic powder to form a ball.
- Apply this onto the nail, shaping it with the brush.
- Dip the brush into the monomer again to smooth it out and repeat if necessary to build layers. Be sure to allow each layer to dry completely.
- File the nail before adding a final topcoat.
Voila! You have the perfect blend of strength and visual appeal.
An activator is typically used to cure acrylic and provide strength and durability. It can prevent chipping and wearing of clear acrylic powder nails, so we definitely recommend using it. However, you could opt to do a dip manicure without the use of a monomer.
Check out our Basic Acrylic Starter Kit here for everything you'll need to build the perfect acrylic nails.
This product works great for creating a base to give your nails additional strength, placing larger stones onto your designs, and encasing glitters, colors, and more so you don't have to file them away when finalizing the shape of your manicure. Clear acrylic powder also works well for a French manicure.
If you're wondering where to get acrylic powder, you'll be happy to know that we sell acrylics in various colors. You can use the search feature to find what you are looking for. It filters out products you may not be interested in, making browsing our acrylic powders easier.
Absolutely! There are reseller discounts available for bulk orders. Keep in mind that minimum order requirements do apply.