This polymer features excellent adhesion and flexibility. It offers nice control for professionals who prefer to work with a polymerization rate of moderate to fast. The Cover Pink variant is used to cover the nail bed with skin tones, helping to improve aesthetic appearance and hide imperfections.
Size, SKU & UPC:
- 44 ml / 1.5 fl oz: TO-AP-010 | 819019011286
- 103 ml / 3.5 fl oz: TO-AP-011 | 819019011293
- 251 ml / 8.5 fl oz: TO-AP-012 | 819019011309
Ingredients: Ethyl Methacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Benzoyl Peroxide, D&C Red #7, D&C Red #30.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS): Pro Acrylic Powder
Frequently Asked Questions
Acrylic powder is a polymer powder that is safe to use on natural nails. When combined with a liquid polymer, it forms a paste that can then be applied to the nail and smoothed out to create an attractive finish. It is also suitable for use on fake nails or tips to create beautiful designs.
This pink acrylic powder is designed to be translucent, mimicking the appearance of natural nails. Although many find the color too pale or uninteresting, it is an excellent option for women who prefer a more natural look but don't have strong or healthy-looking nails.
Pink acrylic powder can also be used for French manicures and as a base for other acrylics.
As one of the leading suppliers of nail products in the USA, we have vast experience with pink powder acrylic nails and offer a wide range to cater to the needs of our clients. We love what we do and approach our work with dedication and commitment, ensuring that we always live up to our promises of quality and reliable nail products.
Here's how to produce flawless acrylic nails with pink powder:
- Start by removing any existing nail polish. Push back your cuticles and file the nails to remove any shine.
- Place a tiny glass dish or jar full of liquid monomer in which you may dip your brush.
- Create a ball by dipping your brush into the pink acrylic powder and apply it to the natural nail.
- Shape the acrylic with the brush.
- Be sure to give the acrylic enough time to dry completely before adding more layers. You can use a UV lamp to speed up the process.
- File the nails after the acrylic has hardened and apply a topcoat.
That's it! You now have beautiful, natural-looking nails. You can also use this product to create a French manicure. You will need to purchase our Pro Acrylic Powder in Max White for this.
No. We do not currently offer a mobile app, but you can use our web-based platform to browse our products.